Monday, February 23, 2009

Oscars 2009

Hey folks!

First of all I'm really sorry for the lack of posts, I will put the latest assignments online soon, so you can see some moving images for a change.

I just wanted to take the chance to congratulate the folks over at Pixar for winning the Oscar in the category "Animated Feature Film" yesterday. "Wall-E" totally deserves it.
Youtube Clip

The other two contestants are awesome as well, I've seen "Bolt" last Friday in 3D and I loved the movie. If you haven't seen it go check it out! I haven't seen "Kung Fu Panda" yet (shame on me), but the Blu-Ray is already waiting besides my desk. The things I've seen and read about it were amazing, for example the 2D-animated intro sequence. Check out this post at "Art of the Title".

By the way, if you haven't seen "Wall-E" or want to see it again, I can't recommend the Blu-Ray/DVD enough, it's fantastic. The quality is flawless and there are some supernice bonus features, especially the Leslie Iwerks documentary "The Pixar Story".

More stuff coming soon... thanks for your patience :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tommi,

    Thanks for reading my blog a couple of posts ago I was curious to who that 1 person was. Hehe.

    Brilliant work you been doing so far Im sure youll be keeping it up so no need for me to tell ya too.

    Well done! See ya in Class!

    ReplyDelete

Animation Mentor Webring

Powered by WebRing.