Tuesday, March 31, 2009

AM Week 110 - Personality!

This was one of the assignments I was looking forward to a lot. The "Personality Walk"! Unfortunately I didn't have a lot of time to work on it because I had to prepare for two jobs that were starting the following week. While I generally try to keep commercial work to a minimum to maximize my time for AM, I have to work sometimes ;)

So here is the blocking for my "happy, double-bounce-leg-kick-walk".

I shot video-reference of myself from side and front views, then converted that to 24 frames/s and used it as a guide. In the actual animation I tried to exaggerate certain parts of the movement, like the up&down and the kick.

Tell me what you think!



The pose for week 10 was supposed to communicate "Exhaustion".

Sketches

3D-Pose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animation Mentor Webring

Powered by WebRing.